Monday, February 1, 2021

70 Valentine's Day Gifts That'll Put Their Ex To Shame

 We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.

Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 14th!

1. bubble tea UV sanitizing stash box for their phones, masks, keys, or other odds and ends that need a quick zap. This is both practical and adorable, making it the ideal gift for sensible boba lovers. Valentines Gifts, Valentines Day Roses

rectangular lidded box with design like smiling bubble tee
Urban Outfitters

Get it from Urban Outfitters for $90.

2. A beginner embroidery kit in case your partner has been talking about picking up a new hobby.

the embroidery hoop with floral design
Amazon

Promising review: "Perfect way to get started again after 40 years! This kit includes everything you need with a review of the stitches. I throughly enjoyed it. Perfect for beginners or fun for the experienced. Plenty of thread with a lot left over. I am ready for my next project!" —Susan Valentines day gifts

Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 28 designs).

3. Or a latch hook kit for anyone looking for an extra easy (and therefore extra relaxing) hobby that results in a fun lil' rug!

review image of someone working on doormat with cactus design
box with snoopy rug kit
amazon.com, Urban Outfitters

I don't have any of these particular latch hook kits but I can confirm it's a really relaxing activity you can do while watching TV, listening to music, or enjoying a podcast. And once your partner gets the hang of the craft through this kit, they can start working on their creations. Who knows, maybe you'll get a free throw pillow or rug out of it!

Get the cacti from Amazon for $24.99 or the Snoopy design from Amazon for $22.48 or Urban Outfitters for $24.

4. boneless ribeye dry aged for at least 14 days that's hormone and antibiotic free. This tasty slab of beef will be the perfect first step towards an amazing romantic dinner.

slab of meat in pan
Andrea Behrends / Porter Road

I'm a big fan of Porter Road! All the meats I've tried have been super tender and flavorful. Everything is shipped fresh and I didn't have any problems with the packaging. My absolute favorite item is their loose Italian sausage, which I cooked with thyme, canned tomatoes, cauliflower, and Parmesan. It's just so well-seasoned and...OK, yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Get it from Porter Road for $26.

5. pair of massaging slides so someone else can rub their feet for a change.

model wears slides with nodes that massage soles of feet
Amazon

Promising review: "I had done a lot of research on these before I purchased them. When I received them I put them on for 15 minutes and wore them around the house while I did my household chores. I did wear socks with them. The last five minutes were a bit painful but I kept them on. The first night I slept better than I have slept in a really long time. I woke up with no knee pain or sciatica and back pain. I could actually get up from a sitting position without struggling. I am 71 years old and my knees and back have been giving me a fit for a really long time. My husband was so impressed that he asked me to order him a pair. I truly believe in the health benefits that these offer and all without drugs and/or surgery. I will continue to wear them the recommended 15 minutes per day. I can't say enough positive things about these slippers, and have already recommended them to my family and friends." —ELIZABETH J.

Get them from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in sizes 4F–12M and four styles).


source = https://www.buzzfeed.com/bekoconnell/valentines-day-gifts-thatll-put-their-ex-to-shame?origin=bshp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Order Cakes from Indiagift with Midnight Cakes delivery

  Cakes always add some magic to our occasion and celebrations. If we get the midnight cake delivery service then surely our occasion will b...